This requires you to copy the code and paste it into the HTML of your page, between the
</head>tags. To do this in WordPress, you can either:
- Use a plugin to insert the code. You can use one of the plugins that lets you make changes to the 'header' of your site
- Or, place the code through your WordPress theme settings. We recommend not editing theme files directly. If the theme that you edit is updated, your changes will be overwritten.
- Genesis themes (see documentation)
- Insert Headers and Footers plugin (see documentation)
- Advanced Ads plugin (see documentation)
- Ad Inserter plugin (see documentation)
Be aware that not all themes and plugins allow you to insert code into your site's header. Note that MediaFem isn't responsible for malicious third-party themes or plugins.